Sunday, June 24, 2012

Finish Line




Well, it's time to cross the finish line in my Online Learning Class. I have really enjoyed this class. I learned a lot of things that are definitely going to help me with my future college courses and my career. We covered: the basics of studying, how to stay motivated, taking an online class, plagiarism, various learning styles, writing effectively, creating a blog, note taking, how to research, completing homework, setting goals, time management, how to ace quizzes and exams, essay writing, Shorter University's research resources, writing in APA style, and how to use PowerPoint.

I was able to use this course to refresh myself on many things that I already knew, and learned a lot of new and valuable information also. This course was extremely helpful. I hope you enjoyed my blog and following me on my Online Learning Adventure.
Thanks,
Scott






"Get over the idea that only children should spend their time in study.  Be a student so long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life." 
~Henry L. Doherty~

No comments:

Post a Comment